- 8 Roma Tomatoes
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Bunch Fresh Basil
- 1/4 cup Red Onion
- Fresh Cibata or Baguette
- Olive Oil
- Chop fresh Roma tomatoes and place in medium sized bowl
- Add fresh cut basil, minced garlic, red onion, and salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle with approximately 1/2 cup of Figone’s Tuscan Blend Olive Oil, Figone’s Mission Manzanillo Olive Oil, Figone’s Basil Olive Oil, or Figone’s Tuscan Herb Olive Oil. Mix Well
- Slice fresh Cibata or French bread. Spread on baking sheet and broil til crispy
- Add tomato mixture
- Garnish with a fresh spring of Basil.
- Serve immediately.
Kari Shaw’s Cream Cheese and Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Spread
Celebrate a beautiful pairing of crisp pear, cream cheese, and sharp vinegar.